The untimely death of lawyer Paul Gicheru at his house in Karen earlier this week continues to elicit reactions from kenyans across the political divide.
Lawyer Paul Gicheru who was found dead in his house with froth oozing from his mouth is suspected to have been Poisoned.
However, the police are still continuing with investigations with a view to unraveling the cause of the mysterious death that shook the nation.
Having been a key suspect in witness tampering that led to the collapse of the case involving president William Ruto, the hageue-based court was yet to deliver judgement on a case where he was heavily linked.
Lawyer Gicheru becomes the 13th man to die with links to the cases at intentional criminal court.
Other mysterious deaths related to Hague cases that left friends and relatives dumbfounded are listed below.
* Meshach Yebei whose mutilated body was found dumbed on Eldoret highway on January 2015 after having been abducted by unknown people.
* Joseph Maina kangethe or maina dembo who disappeared in 2008, Ndungu wagacha and Naftali Irungu who were Allegedly killed in 2008.
* Former Mungiki spokesperson Njuguna gitau Njuguna who was killed in Nairobi on November 2009
* Former Juja member of Parliament George Thuo who died mysteriously in the outskirts of Thika Town.
* Former senior deputy commissioner of police of the Kenya police training college Bernard kimeli Charles.
* Journalist kituyi who was killed in 2015 and Anthony mwencge, NJoroge Gichere, and Timothy Mburu.
What are your views on this? Feel free to share your thoughts and comments on this on our comments platform.