Citizen TV’s investigative Journalist, Purity Mwambia, is the woman of the moment after she did an expose of how police rent guns to criminals.
In the expose that was aired by the popular TV on Sunday evening, the fearless journalist revealed how rogue Administration police officers, General Service Unit (GSU) officers, and even Kenya Army officers rent guns to criminals in exchange for money.
Purity narrated how notorious thugs hire guns and police regalia from police officers for criminal activities.
However, curious Kenyans noted that Purity wore different rosaries matching her outfit throughout the investigation.
The rosary is more than a prayer. It symbolizes a believer’s destiny in and with God according to Mary’s example.
To live up to this destiny, one needs faith in God’s marvelous deeds, perseverance in his ways (hope), and a practical attitude toward living one’s faith.
Kenyans also prayed to God to protect Purity from any danger at all costs since she risked her precious life by exposing the rogue police officers who put Kenyans’ lives in danger.
Read Also :
- Watch Video Arrogant Slay Queen With A Big ‘Nyash’ Stops Her Range Rover in The Middle Of A Busy Road Causing Inconvenience To Other Motorists
- Watch Video As The Tanzanian Pastor Who Prophesied Magufuli’s Death Now Makes Another Shocking Prophecy About Uhuru
- Drama As Philip Murgor Clash With The Acting CJ Philomena Mwilu During An Interview Over The Chief Justice Position
- See Photos Of The Merciless Kikuyu Man Whose Car Got Stuck In The Mud While Transporting The Body Of His Girlfriend After He Murdered Her
- Ruto Excited As Kisii Billionaire Living In The US Gifts Him A High-End Car To Facilitate His Pesidential Campaigns In 2022