Raila Odinga yesterday pulled a prank on his opponents in line with April Fools day.
This is after he announced that he will be on the ballot running for the presidency in the 2022 General Elections.
Raila stated that he had submitted his application for the ODM party ticket to run for the presidency in the next year’s election.
The announcement on April 1, led a number of leaders, among them Deputy President William Ruto and his allies to make fun of the situation.
“This is good news, Raila will be in the race for the presidency.”
“Now the cerelac coalition should name theirs next week, if their nanny allows,” Soy MP Caleb Kositany, who is Ruto’s closest confidant, stated.
On the other hand, Ruto’s blogger Dennis Itumbi stated that Raila’s entry into the race was expected as no one in ODM can outdo him.
“ODM deadline for those interested to be Presidential candidates on the party ticket lapses at Midnight. The Hustler Nation Intelligence Bureau (HNIB) does not need to tell you the obvious.”
“ODM will declare that X, will be the ODM Presidential Flag Bearer,” Dennis Itumbi stated.
But as turned out, it was all a prank, and that Raila never sought the ticket for the presidency.
- Ruto Forced Back To The Drawing Board As Residents Reject His UDA Point Man
- Roy Wachira Proprietor Of The Famous Café Kaya Breaks Into Tears While Closing His Restaurant Following Uhuru’s Order (Video)
- Watch Video As Corazon Kwamboka’s Younger Sister Flaunts Her Bedroom Skills Leaving Team Mafisi With Wild Imaginations
- How Excess Alcohol Consumption Made My Wife Play Me All Around
- See what UHURU’s Covid-19 vaccine, AstraZeneca, is doing to people after injection? No wonder RUTO and others have shunned it and gone for Sputnik jab
- See Photos Of A Former Senate Aspirant Who Was Divorced by His 2 Wives And Turned Into A Hawker After Spending Millions In Campaigns
- Yes, I Stole Part Of The Money That Ruto Gave You And Farouk Kibet Stole The Rest , Sotik Mp Dominic Koskei Confesses After Irate hustlers cornered Him
- Magufuli Was Not All That Perfect, He Failed Terribly As Lands Minister , Jakaya Kikwete Shocks Tanzanians As He Said This
- Hessy Wa Dandora Now Looking For A Dangerous Boda Boda Rider Who Stole A Police Helmet And Impregnated Two School Girls
- “He Is In A Coma Induced By Covid-19”, Tanzanian Vice President Samia Suluhu Opens Up On Magufuli’s Health Condition
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965; or CLICK HERE>>>> https://www.kiwangadoctors.com.