Former prime minister Raila Odinga could make his fifth stab at the presidency next year, after it emerged he was among the three applicants for the ODM party’s presidential ticket, alongside the deputy party leader’s Hassan Joho and Wycliffe Oparanya.
Tonight our senior political affairs reporter Murimi Mwangi highlights key intrigues of the ODM presidential ticket and explains why some party strategists want the application window extended.
- Shock As Raila Is Rushed Back To The Nairobi Hospital After He Was Spotted With An Oxygen Machine
- How Ruto’s War Council Made Lee Funeral Home Trend To Divert Attention From UDA’s Loss In The Machakos Senatorial Seat
- Shock As It Emerges That More Mps And Senators Are Seriously Sick With Covid-19 And They Are Afraid To Declare Their Status To The Public Like Raila
- See Photos Of A Former Senate Aspirant Who Was Divorced by His 2 Wives And Turned Into A Hawker After Spending Millions In Campaigns
- Ruto Shocks Kenyans As He Swiftly Implements Raila’s BBI Proposals In His UDA Party Despite Opposing It In The First Place
- Nairobi Deputy Governor Anne Kananu Officially Declares Shell Will Be Contesting For The Gubernatorial Seat Come 2022
- Tanzanians Now Wish They Had a President Like UHURU Kenyatta After He Stole The Show During Magufuli’s State Funeral
- Shock As It Emerges That Magufuli Died One Week Ago After Doctors At Nairobi Hospital Failed To Resuscitate Him
- Shock As It Emerges That More Mps And Senators Are Battling Covid-19 And They Are Afraid To Declare Their Status To The Public Like Raila
- Hessy Wa Dandora Now Looking For A Dangerous Boda Boda Rider Who Stole A Police Helmet And Impregnated Two School Girls