A 37-year-old British national Hind Jeremy has been arrested after his drone allegedly ‘strayed’ into DP William Ruto’s residence in Karen, Nairobi.
The incident occurred on Monday evening.
Police said Mr. Jeremy has been detained and is being grilled over the incident that caused panic.
Nairobi county regional commander Augustine Nthumbi said the incident was reported by Mrs. Rachel Ruto at around 3pm after she witnessed a drone hovering over their residence.
The complaint compelled police officers to rush to the scene and it was later established that the device originated from a neighbor’s compound.
The police chief said the drone and its memory card have been seized from the suspect to help the multi-agency in advancing investigations.
- Man suspected to have flown drone above Lamu Police Post arrested
- ‘Slow moving object’ that caused White House lock down was a flock of birds
- U.S. regulator bars airlines from flying over some Iran-controlled airspace
- Shock As Raila Now Demands Uhuru To Divert The Sh 14 Billion Meant For BBI And Use It To Buy Covid-19 Vaccines
- Magufuli Was Not All That Perfect, He Failed Terribly As Lands Minister , Jakaya Kikwete Shocks Tanzanians As He Said This
- Shock As Raila Is Rushed Back To The Nairobi Hospital After He Was Spotted With An Oxygen Machine
- Nairobi Deputy Governor Anne Kananu Officially Declares Shell Will Be Contesting For The Gubernatorial Seat Come 2022
- Kamukunji OCS Samir Yunus Transfered To Pangani Police Station After He Was Accused Of Se3ual Assault