Deputy President William Ruto now claims there is a plot to kick him out of government. And he maintains that he will not be leaving the government that he helped put in power.
Speaking in baringo county the DP, who appeared to be reacting to recent sentiments by his Boss, President Uhuru Kenyatta, that he should resign instead of blowing hot and cold, Ruto said he had placed his stakes in government and must be respected.
He spoke as his allies were tear gassed in Nakuru during a meeting to strategize on London ward by election.
- Aliko Dangote Exposes Ruto For Demanding Sh385 Million Bribe When He Wanted To Set Up A Cement Factory In Kenya
- Kalonzo Has Had A Secret Love Affair With My Ex-Wife Agnes Kavindu Behind My Back For Many Years! Muthama Blasts The Wiper Leader
- We Will Remove You From State House by Force , Ruto’s Allies Tell Uhuru After He Vowed Not To Hand Over Power To Thieves Come 2022
- Don’t Wait To Be Handed Leadership On A Silver Platter, Use Your Numerical Strength To Grab Power by Force , Ledama Ole Kina Blasts Ruto and Hustlers
- Omosh Now Has A Reason To Smile After Jalang’o Listed All The Well-Wishers Who Came To His Aid Including Joho And City Fraudster Allan Chesang
- Shebesh Reveals Her Fate After Uhuru Appeared To Have Sacked Her In The Latest Cabinet Reshuffle
- Ruto’s Allied Kisii Deputy Governor Joash Maangi In Shock As BodaBoda Hustlers Set His Vehicles On Fire After Killing Two
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965; or CLICK HERE>>>> https://www.kiwangadoctors.com.