Former Agriculture CS, Mwangi Kiunjuri, has revealed that Deputy President William Ruto and his team will not participate in the coming Building Bridges Initiative referendum.
According to Kiunjuri, the BBI process will not be fair and as such, Ruto will not be taking part.
He stated that BBI is already rigged and Ruto knows that and will not fight it anymore, but will not participate as he believes the referendum is a total waste of time and resources.
“It’s already rigged.”
“We shall educate Kenyans on the evils in the BBI and stop the game in April to allow them to prepare for the referendum,” Kiunjuri said.
- Kalonzo Has Had A Secret Love Affair With My Ex-Wife Agnes Kavindu Behind My Back For Many Years! Muthama Blasts The Wiper Leader
- Kayole Mutura Man Caught Carrying’Nyama Soft Soft’ Of Aborted Pigs, Dogs , Goats & Sheep
- Supreme Court Judge Smokin Wanjala Causes A Stir after Attending A Burial Drunk And Brags About His Academic Creditials
- Kenyans Elected You Knowing You Were A Criminal , Ruto Allied MP, Rigathi Gachagua Blasts Uhuru For Vowing Not To Hand Over Power To Ruto
- Speaker Who Threatened To Shoot Down BBI Bill If UHURU And RAILA Will Not Give In To His Demands Is Sacked